Sunday, November 22, 2009

FOUND! Winter Shop to work on May!

Just a quick excited post to announce that I just came to terms on a heated shop to work on May this winter! It is 19 miles from my house, out in farm country. I will have the better part of a 40x40 shop from next weekend until April 1st. I will go get her next Friday or Saturday, and back her into her new winter home. Ultimately a plain old newspaper ad is how I found this option. In fact, I had two phone calls from two different parties with 40x40 shops within a few minutes of each other. So for less than $20 and 2 weeks worth of ads, I was finally successful. Soon I am back to work!

5 comments:

  1. Tim,

    Congrats on the space! (Jealous) Let me know when you want me up there with my big hammer and case of cold beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelli!

    Steve:

    I will take you up on it! You can assume most any Saturday I will be working on her.

    Cheers!
    -Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Tim,That should make the winter go by quicker and with a little more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Doug, and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete