Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Streamers" are the best!


I have now met online many great and helpful Streamers. The volume of information that is available on the Airforums, and the number of people documenting their projects in Blogs, is what makes it possible for those of us to exceed our own level of "handiness". Thus we are able to tackle projects that we would not otherwise be brave enough to tackle. As an example, in one of these online communications I met Roy who has refurbished/remodeled his '64 Safari. He had extra original cabinet knobs leftover from his project, and asked me if I could use them, and thus passed them along to me. They arrived well packed and with the attached letter. Just good folks helping all of us newbies along the way, with advise, or extra cabinet knobs. You can check out Roy's website covering his '64 Safari "Marlo" at http://64airstream.com/ Someday I will also "pay it forward", just like Roy did for me. Thank you Roy!

No comments:

Post a Comment